Sunday, April 1, 2012

Book Character Day by Siana

On Friday the 24th of February at Sacred Heart Primary school there was a book character day.

It’s when people dress up like characters in a book.

When I arrived at school I was dressed up as a cowgirl and my friend Penny was Alice in Wonderland which was impressive. When I went inside the classroom I saw lots of people dressed up. It was amazing. After that I saw Jack and he was dressed up as Harry Potter. It was a cool outfit. Then it was class time. I saw Miss G dressed up as in Dora the Explorer. It was hilarious.

After school I saw Mum and she said to me “How was school?” “Awesome,” I said. “There were lots of people dressed up.”

Then I said to Mum, “Let’s go home,” and we went home happily.

By Siana         










3 comments:

  1. good job Siana i love your picture. From Nomhle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool story Siana I enjoyed reading it well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By Monique :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool story, Thank goodness i'm not in the photo. Keep up the good work and I hope to read some more of your stories and to comment on them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete