Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Charlotte by Lylekah

Charlotte
Charlotte is a very caring, friendly nine year old girl. She loves to read, play netball and have fun with her friends; Penny, Lydia, Cheyan, Isabella and also me.
Charlotte has medium brown hair, brown eyes and likes wearing head bands. Her favourite TV show is ‘Friends’ and her favourite movie is ‘Lemonade Mouth’. Charlotte loves the colours; blue, green and yellow.
She has a pet cat Max, a sister named Abby, a brother Nick and her parents Amanda and Mike.
Charlotte is my best friend and I think that she is a wonderful person.
By Lylekah.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Lylekah. Your description of Charlotte sounds spot on, especially the bit about loving to read. Well done.
    From Mrs O'Brien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lylekah it is me Siana I like the way you desribed Charlotte.
    From Siana

    ReplyDelete