Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Margaret by Benjamin

This is Margaret. Her husband died by having a heart attack so she is a widow.     
She likes to ride in her red rx7 and she likes going really fast in it.  
She has 5 grandchildren and likes to baby sit them. She also likes to dance and likes playing cards and bowls. She worked in an office and had brown hair but it is grey now. Margaret also wears glasses.
She also has a dog Sam and likes to take him to the beach for walks. Margaret is 61.  She likes to bike as well. 
Margaret always wants to help everyone. I think that Margaret is a very nice person.
By Benjamin                    

4 comments:

  1. Nice story Benjamin, you rock.
    from Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did really good work
    by coni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very descriptive writing Benjamin - well done. Margaret is a bit like me. I like driving my red MX5, I like biking, I have glasses (new ones actually) and I have some grey hair. But I'm not 61 yet, Mr Roso is still here and Sam is our son! Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete