Sunday, May 6, 2012

Book Character Day by Nomhle


On book character day I had nothing to wear so decided to put on my tights to wear to school. When I got to school I saw others looking like book characters and I felt like crying.

The characters were Alice in wonderland (Penny) Miss Field as the cow Mrs Moynihan as old McDonald had a farm. We took photos and had a parade with our buddies. Miss Galbraith was dressed as Dora the Explorer and had Boots the monkey.

That day everyone was dressed lovely. I liked it how everyone was different characters and there were different kinds of clothing. Everyone, even the teachers looked awesome.

What I liked about book character day was when Constanza acted like Little
Red Riding Hood and the big bad wolf.   


By Nomhle.










2 comments:

  1. Great job Nomhle I really like your story
    Coni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you coni for at least reading my story nomhle

      Delete