Sunday, May 6, 2012

Orange Poem by Nomhle


Orange is a colour

Orange is as sweet as love

Orange juice going down my throat

Penny’s orange folder lying around

The orange fire in the fireplace

Orange autumn leaves around the school yard

Orange logs burning in the fire

The tasty oranges make me tasteless like the sea water

Orange carrot cakes making me feel mouth-watering

The orange srumssies biscuit

The orange bed I sleep in winter

Orange tea I drink before I get a cold on the couch

The orange cat on my lap

Orange can take you to an orange juice adventure.

By Nomhle.








5 comments:

  1. you did great nomhle!
    keep it up :)
    from katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Nomhle keep it up,Coni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Nomhle,keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done it is so good. My name is in it cool!!! from Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing poem Nomhle it was such fun to read. I love orange what a great colour to choose. You are very suspicious to see Penny's folder lying around.
    From Amber

    ReplyDelete