Monday, April 8, 2013

Ready, Set, Go by Emma


Ready Set Go!

On the 20th February was our middle and senior syndicate Duathlon. We had special stickers that had our names, house colours and if we were non-competitive or competitive.

First we had one lap around the outside of Anzac Square. Each lap we did we got marks for it. Miss Field said Ready, Set, GO.

Next we had to rush around to get our bikes and put on our helmets. I raced around on the grass of Anzac Square 3 times. After my biking I had to do two more laps running around the grass square

Finally I jogged into the gap marked with cones and up to Brigid and Mr A. They put my sticker into the book and I saw that I was 7th in the competitive 5/6 girls race!

After we got back to our spot on the grass we got to eat our snacks and water that we brought while we were catching our breath back.

When the year 4s finished their race we went over back to school to have morning tea and put our bikes on the rack.

By Emma
 
 

1 comment: