Monday, April 8, 2013

Zip, Zip Duathlon by Ainemaria


 Zip, Zip Duathlon

On Wednesday at Anzac Square the middle and senior syndicate had their school duathlon.

First we had to run around the outside of Anzac Square once just to warm up. After we ran to the first corner we started to get faster.

Next I went up the steps to get my bikes I started to bike around the inside of Anzac Square twice. I knew the amount of laps we did because helpers put stripes on our arms.

Then when I was finished I put my bike away and started to run my last lap around Anzac Square I started to get tired then started to walk I knew I had to do my best so I started to run again and was getting closer to the finish line and …..”YES” I said I finally got there.

When I got there I gave Brigid and Mr A my sticker then went back to where I am to sit to watch the Year 4s do their race.

After what I had just done I felt proud of what I had just done!

 By Ainemaria Burrell
 

No comments:

Post a Comment