Monday, April 15, 2013

Run, Run, Run by Josh


On Wednesday 20th of February the Year 4’s and up did the duathlon at Anzac Square. First the year 7’s and 8’s raced and they looked really tired.

Then it was my race. We got markers on our arm every time we went past the markers. First I ran one lap around Anzac Square and got a mark on my arm. I ran up the stairs and ran for my bike.

I biked three laps around the inside of Anzac Square. My back was so sore I felt like my back was getting shot and I was so tired. Next I flew my left leg over my bike seat and jumped off my bike and I unclipped my helmet and whacked my bike and helmet on the ground.

I just ran as fast as I could and I got the stitch really badly. I did not stop but I could not feel my body at all. Finally I reached the finish line. At the end I felt like I was going to explode.   
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment