Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Simon the Bully by Kaleb

Simon is a 9 year old boy.  He is a lot taller than kids his age and towers over people.  Simon is often angry and usually frowns. 
He goes to a local primary school and has no friends because he is a bully.
He can’t join a sports team because his parents work long hours.  He wants to go camping with his Dad and go fishing and hiking but he thinks it will be boring because he has no friends to take with him.
In the weekend he goes to his Grandma’s house and plays video games or watches TV.
At school he thinks he’s powerful and hates it when people stand up to him.
 One day he came to school and brought his rage with him.  He took it out on a new guy called Tim and Tim stood up to him.
I wonder who Simon will strike next.
By Kaleb

4 comments:

  1. nice work Kaleb I liked it how you put "I wonder who Simon will strike next!" From Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you said I wonder who simon will stike next. byjack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stories room 4. I also like the camp photo. Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think it made sence
    from ella in room 9

    ReplyDelete