Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Simon the Loner by Thomas

I’d like to introduce you to Simon.  He thinks he’s powerful and important but he is a bully that hates being stood up to.
He’s a bully because his parents work long hours and he has no friends.  He sometimes says, “Because I felt like it,” to people.
Everyone thinks he’s approximately 13 because of his height although his age is 9.  He has brown curly hair and green eyes.
Ever since he started at this school a year ago, all the little kids have been afraid of him just like my cat is scared of a hedgehog [very scared!]
In the summer holidays he would like to go camping with his father as he likes to hike and fish.
I think Simon is bad because of his parent’s working hours.
I reckon Simon needs a friend [at least one].
By Thomas                                                

4 comments:

  1. I think I done well in paragraphs

    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think your ferst sentinc is very good.
    by Sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how u have done well in describing Simon.

    Flynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESS YOU HAVE DONE GOOD IN YOUR paragraphs. I THINK IT IS A GOOD STORY WELL DONE

    ReplyDelete