Sunday, May 15, 2011

Simon the Bully by Siana

When Simon started school he was mean.  Nobody liked him.  Everybody thought he was thirteen because he was tall for his age, but he was nine.
He didn’t have a good life.  He didn’t have any friends but he wanted one, he just didn’t know how.  Also he was always angry.
He had green eyes and brown hair.
He thought that he was powerful because he hurt people.  He liked to play games at his grandmother’s place.
Now he knows what he did is wrong.
I wish I was his friend.  Also I feel so sad for him too.
By Siana

4 comments:

  1. great work
    by shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job siana i like how you said you wanted to be his friend

    BY HANNAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work Siana. I liked how you put how old people thought he was but he was actually nine! Great work. From Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL DONE Siana I really like your work it is REALLY good nice work. By Penny.

    ReplyDelete